Acetaminophen/oxycodone is a combination of a narcotic and an analgesic/antipyretic. It works in the brain and nervous system to decrease pain.
Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication while acetaminophen is a less potent drug that enhances the effects of oxycodone. Together, it relieves moderate to severe pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations.
How to use this medicine:
- Take this acetaminophen/oxycodone by mouth with a full glass of water. Do not take laxative or stool softeners without doctor’s advice.
- Follow the directions on the prescription label. Do not increase or decrease your dosage without consulting your doctor. Do not take more often unless directed.
- This drug may be taken with or without food. Take with food if it upsets your stomach or if you feel nauseous.
- Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
- Don’t keep leftover medicines. You may flush unused/expired medicines in the toilet or mix with cat litter and seal properly before disposal to avoid use by others to whom this medicine is not prescribed.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
- Seek emergency help in case of overdose. Symptoms include slow breathing and heart rate, severe drowsiness, muscle weakness, cold and clammy skin, pinpoint pupils, and fainting.
- Extended-release pill should be swallowed whole to avoid exposure to fatal dose.
- Properly measure liquid dose of this medication.
Constipation, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, and tiredness may occur. Call the doctor if symptoms persist.
Seek medical help if you are having allergic reactions such as skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue and if you are experiencing these serious side effects:
- breathing problems
- symptoms of liver problems such as dark yellow or brown urine; general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms; light colored stools; loss of appetite, nausea; right upper belly pain; unusually weak or tired; yellowing of skin and eyes
- signs of low blood pressure like dizziness; feeling faint or light headed; unusual weakness/tiredness, urinary problems
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
All medicines have side effects but with no to little symptoms are experienced by some people. Contact your doctor if you have symptoms not listed above or if you feel unusual or bothered by some effects of this medication.
TOLERANCE may happen if the medicine doesn’t seem to work and would require more doses to relieve pain.
DEPENDENCE or ADDICTION may occur if people are taking it for a long time and feel the need to continuously use the medicine.
WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS such as anxiety; diarrhea; fever, runny nose, or sneezing; goose bumps and abnormal skin sensations; nausea; vomiting; pain; rigid muscles; rapid heartbeat; seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there; shivering or tremors; sweating; and trouble sleeping may occur when you immediately stop taking the medicine.
Tell the doctor your medical history, allergies, and medicines taken.
Inform your doctor before taking any other medicines. Some medicines may interact with acetaminophen/oxycodone. Too much acetaminophen can be very dangerous and can cause liver damage.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone may cause dizziness, light-headedness, blurred vision, or drowsiness. Do not drink alcoholic beverages and avoid driving or doing unsafe activities until you know how this medicine affects you.
Consult your doctor before taking any medicines. Inform the doctor and dentist that you are taking this drug before undergoing surgery or dental extraction.
Avoid use of this medicine when pregnant, planning to get pregnant or if you feel you are pregnant. Avoid use when breastfeeding. This medicine can harm the unborn child and the breastfeeding infant.
Caution use among children and elderly. Safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed in children and this medicine can cause accidental falls, breathing problems and drowsiness among elderly.
Keep out of children’s reach.
This medicine can be abused. Store in a safe place away from theft, and away from others.
Do not share this medicine. Selling or giving away this drug is dangerous and against the law.
Do not use beyond its expiration date. Dispose properly when no longer in use.
Store in room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
m523,m523 morphe,m523 high,m523 pill 10/325,m523 snort,m523 – tapered powder,m 5230 mgtca1,m523 pill press,m523 pill identifier,m523 imprint,m523 any good,m523 a333,allure m523,are m523 percocet,are m523 strong,m523 vs a333,difference between m523 and e712,difference between m523 and ip204,m523 brush,m523 brush morphe,m523 bluelight,m523 brush review,m523 brand name,m523 break in half,m523 brand,benq m523,m523 true bride,difference between m523 and e712,m523 contour brush,m523 capsule,m523 cut in half,m523 can you snort,m523 cold water extraction,m523 how many can i take,cid m523,celeron m523,m523 dupe,m523 dosage,m523 datasheet,oxycodone m523 dosage,shimano deore m523,m523 effects,m523 erowid,endocet m523,m523 vs e712,pill m523 effects,m523 vs endocet,m523 cold water extraction,que es m523,etc m523,fpt elead m523,m523 fake,m523 fake vs real,fujitsu m523,fc-m523 shimano,m523 pill finder,10/325 m523 fake,fpt m523,fc-m523-l,fc-m523 octalink,shimano fc-m523 40x30x22t 175mm,m523 get you high,m523 generic,m523 good,google m523,m523 high,m523 how many to get high,m523 hydrocodone,m523 how strong,m523 half life,m523 percocet high,m523 vs hydrocodone,m523 break in half,m523 cut in half,m523 imprint,m523 i0/325,m523 ip204,m523 image,m523 ingredients,is m523 time release,m523 vs ip204,m523 break in half,m523 cut in half,nathan_m523 instagram,kodak m523,m523 long white pill,lortab m523,logitech m523,m523 half life,fc-m523-l,shimano fc-m523-l,m523 morphe,m523 morphe dupe,m523 morphe brush review,m523 manufacturer,m523 morphe uk,m523 mcdonalds,m523 medicine,m523 mobile,mallinckrodt m523,med m523,m523 norco,nathan_m523 instagram,m523 vs norco,m523 pill name,m523 brand name,m523 street name,m523 oval white pill,m523 oval,m523 oval white pill street value,m523 oblong white pill,m523 pill,m523 pill 10/325,m523 pill high,m523 pill press,m523 pill identifier,m523 pill finder,m523 pill 10/325 fake,m523 perc,m523 perk,m523 pill id,m523 reviews,m523 round white pill,etc m523-rm,m523 snort,m523 street value,m523 side effects,m523 smoke,m523 strength,m523 shimano,m523 strong,m523 street name,shimano m523 octa,shimano m523 10-speed hollowtech 40-30-22t,m523 tablet,m523 true bride,is m523 time release,how many m523 to get high,orange tuscany m523,m523 transpo,shimano fc-m523 test,what is m523 used for,m523 vs ip204,m523 vs norco,m523 vs a333,m523 vs watson 932,m523 vs e712,m523 vs m367,m523 vicodin,m523 vs 230,m523 vs 512,m523 value,m523 white pill 10/325,m523 white,m523 white pill high,m523 white pill fake,m523 white 10 325 street value,m523 white pill snort,m523 white oblong,m523 white oblong 10/325,xanax m523,m523 yellow pill,m523 yellow,m523 get you high,m523 can you snort