Oxycodone is an opioid (narcotics) pain medication, while acetaminophen (also known as paracetamol) is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of oxycodone. A combination of both relieves moderate to severe pain.
Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Acetaminophen Tablets are indicated for the management of pain severe enough to require an opioid analgesic and for which alternative treatments are inadequate. This pill belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations and is white, round, with an imprint “IP 203.”
Narcotic Analgesics are a group of medicines that relieve acute and chronic severe pain by binding to opioid receptors. These influence the opioid system which controls pain, reward and addictive behaviors. As an opioid, Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Acetaminophen Tablets expose users to the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse.
Common side effects include:
- headache, drowsiness, tiredness;
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, constipation;
- blurred vision; or
- dry mouth.
Serious Side Effects
- shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- problems with urination;
- infertility, missed menstrual periods;
- impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- low cortisol levels–nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Signs of an allergic reaction
- difficulty breathing;
- swelling of your face,
- lips, tongue, or throat
In rare occasions, acetaminophen causes a severe skin reaction such as skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling. Immediately call the doctor as these signs are fatal. Seek emergency help with allergic reaction and serious side effects of this drug. Some symptoms not listed above may be experienced. Report to your doctor any symptom that becomes unusual or bothersome.
INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS/CAREGIVERS
- The use of oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen tablets can result to addiction, misuse, and overdose which can lead to fatal side effects or death.
- Patients are at risk of respiratory depression when starting the medication or when dosage is increased. Seek medical attention in case of difficulty in breathing.
- There is a risk of accidental Ingestion especially in children. Store and dispose the tablets properly. In case of accidental ingestion, immediately seek emergency help.
- This medicine interacts with benzodiazepines and other CNS depressants, including alcohol, and other medicines with similar content. Use with caution and follow doctor’s instructions.
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Acetaminophen Tablets can interact with other medications. Tell the physician your medical history including medications taken (over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal medicines, etc.) and before you take any new medicines or if you plan to undergo surgery.
- Consult your physician on proper drug dosage and administration. Do not suddenly stop taking the medication or increase/decrease your dosage without doctor’s advice.
- Do not double dose in case of a missed dose. Skip the schedule if it is almost time to take the next dose.
- In case of an overdose, seek emergency help. Symptoms include slow breathing and heart rate, severe drowsiness, muscle weakness, cold and clammy skin, pinpoint pupils, and fainting.
- This medicine causes dizziness and drowsiness. Carefully rise from a sitting or lying position. Do not drive or operate machineries while taking this medicine or do activities that require you to be awake, alert, or to think. This drug also impairs thinking and reactions.
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride is harmful to the unborn child and nursing infant. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- This drug causes constipation. Increase daily water intake from 6 to 8 full glasses of water and increase fiber in diet. Avoid use of stool softeners without doctor’s advice.
- An extended-release pill should be swallowed whole to avoid exposure to potentially fatal dose. Liquid form of this drug should be measured properly.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
203 ip address,203 ip range,amneal ip 203,does ip 203 have tylenol,google ip 203,how many ip 203 can i take,how many ip 203 to get high,ip 203 10mg,ip 203 abuse,ip 203 and alcohol,ip 203 and weed,ip 203 are they strong,ip 203 bluelight,ip 203 brand,ip 203 brand name,ip 203 can you snort it,ip 203 capsule,ip 203 circle white pill,ip 203 cold water extraction,ip 203 compared to norco,ip 203 cost,ip 203 crushed,ip 203 dosage,ip 203 dose,ip 203 drug test,ip 203 effects,ip 203 erowid,ip 203 fake,ip 203 feeling,ip 203 generic for,ip 203 get you high,ip 203 high,ip 203 high snort,ip 203 how many should i take,ip 203 how many to get high,ip 203 how many to take,ip 203 how strong,ip 203 imprint,ip 203 inject,ip 203 look alike,ip 203 medication,ip 203 mg,ip 203 milligrams,ip 203 name,ip 203 on a pill,ip 203 or 512,ip 203 overdose,ip 203 oxycodone,ip 203 percocet high,ip 203 percocet side effects,ip 203 perks,ip 203 pill,ip 203 pill cost,ip 203 pill dosage,ip 203 pill finder,ip 203 pill get you high,ip 203 pill id,ip 203 pill identification,ip 203 pill name,ip 203 pill price,ip 203 pill snort,ip 203 pill street price,ip 203 recreational use,ip 203 reviews,ip 203 round tablet,ip 203 round white,ip 203 scored,ip 203 shoot up,ip 203 side effects,ip 203 smoke,ip 203 snort,ip 203 snort effects,ip 203 snort or swallow,ip 203 street name,ip 203 street value,ip 203 strong,ip 203 symptoms,ip 203 tablet,ip 203 to get high,ip 203 uses,ip 203 value,ip 203 vs,ip 203 vs 512,ip 203 vs endo 602,ip 203 vs hydrocodone,ip 203 vs ip 109,ip 203 vs lortab,ip 203 vs m357,ip 203 vs norco,ip 203 vs watson,ip 203 weak,ip 203 white pill,ip 203 white pill street value,ip 203 white round pill high,ip 203 wiki,ip 203 with alcohol,ip 203 yahoo answers,ip address 203 country,ip address 203.x.x.x,ip-203 18 mg,is ip 203 a percocet,is ip 203 strong,kca ip 203,legrand ip 203,med ip 203,oxycodone ip 203 street value,pills with ip 203 on them,will ip 203 get you high,