Pill imprint 4839 V has been identified as Acetaminophen-Oxycodone 325 mg /5 mg. It is white, round, and manufactured by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc…
Acetaminophen-Oxycodone 325 mg /5 mg is a pain reliever used to treat moderate to severe pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Narcotic analgesic combinations are products that contain a narcotic analgesic with one or more other analgesics, such as acetaminophen, aspirin, or ibuprofen. They should only be used to treat moderate-to-severe pain when other less potent analgesics are not effective. They are also known as opioids, opioid analgesics, or narcotics and are very effective at relieving pain but may cause addiction, tolerance, and dependence.
It is available in oral capsule, oral tablet, oral solution, oral tablet, and extended release.
Generally, older adults, children, and people who have certain medical conditions or taking other medications are at risk of developing a wider range of side effects.
Symptoms that need to be reported to your doctor or may need immediate medical attention include the following:
- allergic reactions such as rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- breathing/heart problems
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- urinary problems
- infertility/menstrual problems
- sexual problems
- signs of liver injury such as nausea, upper stomachache, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin/eyes)
- signs of low cortisol levels such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Less common side effects include:
- dry mouth
- nausea, vomiting
Report to your doctor any worsening symptoms or any symptom present but not listed above. Some side effects are rare and would usually go away but if they become unusual or bothersome, call your doctor right away.
- Excessive doses of acetaminophen may injure the liver or cause death.
- Serotonin syndrome may result when oxycodone interacts with other medicines.
- Oxycodone component causes nausea, vomiting, dizziness, constipation and stomach upset.
- Acetaminophen component does not have an anti-inflammatory effect unlike NSAID pain relievers.
- Sedation is a side effect that can impair one’s reactions and ability to drive or operate machineries.
- Alcohol taken with this combined medicine can cause fatal side effects.
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone can slow or stop breathing.
- Misuse of this medicine can cause addiction, overdose, and death.
- This drug can cause withdrawal symptoms in the newborn baby when used during pregnancy.
- Oxycodone/acetaminophen is not safe to use if you are breastfeeding.
- Extended-release pill should be swallowed whole to avoid exposure to a potentially fatal dose.
- Liquid form of this medicine should be measured properly.
- Never crush or break an acetaminophen and oxycodone pill to inhale the powder or mix it into a liquid to inject the drug into your vein.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Discard expired, leftover, or unused medicines properly.
- This medicine should be kept away from others (for whom this medicine was not prescribed), to children, and pets.
- Call emergency help in case of overdose symptoms such as slow breathing and heart rate, severe drowsiness, muscle weakness, cold and clammy skin, pinpoint pupils, and fainting.
Discuss with your doctor the advantages and disadvantages of taking this medication and how to ease or avoid side effects. Remember to always take this medicine as prescribed and to talk with your treating physician any questions concerning your treatment.
This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
4839 fancy v,4839 v,4839 v abuse,4839 v blue pill,4839 v bluelight,4839 v brand,4839 v can you snort,4839 v chew,4839 v circle white pill,4839 v compared to vicodin,4839 v cost,4839 v dosage,4839 v effects,4839 v en espanol,4839 v erowid,4839 v expiration,4839 v get you high,4839 v high,4839 v high snort,4839 v how many to get high,4839 v is it percocet,4839 v is it strong,4839 v iv,4839 v manufacturer,4839 v mg,4839 v name,4839 v overdose,4839 v oxycodone,4839 v percocet high,4839 v percocet side effects,4839 v percocet street value,4839 v pill,4839 v pill dosage,4839 v pill effects,4839 v pill finder,4839 v pill high,4839 v pill name,4839 v pill snort,4839 v recreation,4839 v recreational use,4839 v review,4839 v round,4839 v round white pill,4839 v round white pill side effects,4839 v round white pill snort,4839 v shooting,4839 v side effects,4839 v smoking,4839 v snort,4839 v street,4839 v street name,4839 v street value,4839 v strength,4839 v strong,4839 v stronger than 512,4839 v uses,4839 v value,4839 v vs 512,4839 v vs norco,4839 v vs percocet,4839 v what kind of pill is this,4839 v white pill,4839 v white pill high,4839 v white pill snort,4839 v white round pill high,4839 v white round pill street value,4839 v white tablet,4839 v with alcohol,4839 v yellow pill,endo 602 vs 4839 v,is 4839 v a percocet,is 4839 v the same as 512,oxycodone 4839 v high,oxycodone 4839 v side effects,oxycodone 4839 v street value,percocet 4839 v vs 512,pill 4839 v generic,v 4839 mylan pill,v 4839 pill vs 512,vicodin 4839 v,what does 4839 v mean on a pill,white pill with 4839 v on one side